- General purpose molded goods
- Cable jacketing
- Soft-touch over-molding
- Footwear products
- Automotive applications
- Cables, etc.
These compounds can be made to give resistance against weather and ozone alongside low-temperature adaptability and fantastic chemical protection features. They are low-weighted and can be hued to meet the necessities of our customers.
- These are for instance utilized for control components in vehicle interiors, under-the-hood seals and for exterior window trims.
- TPE is likewise found in mechanical items, for example, cable sheathing and tool handles.
- In consumer merchandise, TPEs are utilized in toys, athletic gear, hygiene products and packaging, for example, razors and toothbrushes.
- For clinical applications, compounds that suit especially stringent prerequisites have been created.
- Clinical TPE items incorporate medical hoses, drip chambers, injection gaskets and seals.
We are a quality cognizant company and keep up great gauges over our manufacturing operations. Besides, we are equipped with a group of exceptionally experienced quality controllers, who empower us to learn that our items conform to the quality measures of remote nations too.
- Founded in 1987
- Begin Plastic Granules Trading
- 2015: Begin Assembling of Polymer Modifiers for Impact, MFI and Thermoplastics Elastic Compounds
- 2016: Put Resulting Unit for Assembling Thermoplastic Vulcanizate and Elastomers; Simple Recyclable and molding; Insert Molding Compounds for Hops and Polypropylene. Further covered Pan India Market and Opened New Export Windows
- 2017: Created Insert Molding Compounds for Nylon, ABS, PC and different engineering Plastics as well as TPEs LSZH for Motor Parts and Cable Compound
- Growth Pace of is Continually Over 6-7% each year Pre 2015
- Growth Rate Expanded By 30% in 2016 and 2015
- Growth Rate of 2018 and 2017 Expanded By 10-12%
- Presenting TPEE in Indian Market
Future Pattern of Industry
- Upcoming trend in Thermoplastic Elastic sector
- The Worldwide Market for Thermoplastic Elastomers (TPE) Will Develop at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2019-2024
- Self-sufficient Vehicle Will Require Considerably more electrical equipment and cables than the Electrically powered Vehicle. In fact, these are Probably going to come one and the similar one in the future. Conventional rubber substitution Keeps on being a significant Commitment to TPEs growth
Why Prefer Us?
We are positioned among the favored Producers of plastic materials in the worldwide market. Therefore, we eclipse our rivals in the market attributable to the accompanying striking reasons:
- Moral business standards
- Client centric policies
- Exceptionally infrastructural facilities
- Market-driving costs
- Quick product delivery
INDIA THERMOPLASTICS ENGINEERS
Estd.1987 & An ISO Certified Company
B-93, SEC-5, DSIIDC BAWANA,Delhi - 110039, India
Mr Kawal Mahajan